DPF Regenerator & Flush Fluid – a professional set of tools for gentle cleaning and restoring the efficiency of diesel particulate filters (DPF) without dismantling them. Suitable for all diesel engines, both naturally aspirated and turbocharged, equipped with these systems. Applicable for diesel engines equipped and not equipped with automatic regeneration systems for diesel particulate filters. Suitable for all DPF’s. The product is applied to the particulate filter using a sprayer with a compressor.
- 9995 DPF Regenerator starts the process of regeneration of the particulate filter. Promotes complete burning of the accumulated soot, loosening it and acting as a combustion catalyst. Dissolves and removes unburned dirt from the pores of the particulate filter;
- Especially effective for vehicles operating in urban mode and in the cold season;
- Restores the full capacity of the particulate filter, and the 9996 DPF Flush Fluid washes out all the dissolved residues of the 9995 DPF Regenerator;
- Restores the original engine power by reducing the hydrodynamic resistance of the filter. Save fuel;
- Neutral low-ash formula. It evaporates without a trace and is removed from the filter.
- Extends the service life of the particulate filter and reduces the cost of operating the car. Regular use may eliminate the need to replace the DPF altogether;
- Reduces the toxicity of exhaust gases.
1. Stage with the use of DPF Regenerator 9995: Stop the engine. Cool the diesel particulate filter to less than 40 °C. Pour the entire amount of the product into the spray container. Remove one of the particulate filter sensors (pressure or temperature). Insert the spray gun into the orifice. Spray the entire volume of the product in the particulate filter at a pressure of 4 BAR. Leave to act for 20 minutes. Replace the sensor. Place the container under the exhaust pipe to collect dirt. Turn on the engine and let it run at high speed (approximately 3000 rpm) for 5 minutes, while the exhaust pipe may leak dirty black liquid.
Stop the engine. Cool the diesel particulate filter to less than 40 °C.
2. Stage with application of washing liquid 9996 DPF Flush Fluid: Pour the entire amount of the product into the spray container. Remove one of the particulate filter sensors (pressure or temperature). Insert the spray gun into the orifice. Spray the entire volume of the product in the direction of the particulate filter at a pressure of 4 BAR. Leave to act for 1-2 minutes. Insert the sensor into place. Turn on the engine and let it run at 2000 – 2500 rpm for 5 to 15 minutes until the product completely evaporates from the filter. During the cleaning process, foam flakes may escape from the exhaust pipe. Stopping the foam output indicates complete evaporation of the product.
After cleaning is complete, you need to drive for 20-30 minutes on a flat road with an engine speed of about 3000 rpm (it is allowed to let the engine idle for 20-30 minutes with a warm-up to the operating temperature). After that, for the best effect, start the process of forced (manual) regeneration of the particulate filter in accordance with the instructions of the car manufacturer.
To keep the particulate filter clean, use the 9994 MANNOL DPF Filter Cleaner in the future between service periods.