Universal bi-synthetic (PAO + esters) premium motor oil designed for new generations of all types of engines. Designed in accordance with the requirements of German automakers.
- A unique bi-synthetic (PAO + esters) base with an expanded range of viscous and temperature properties ensures effective engine operation in all operating modes: during cold start, in city mode, in highway mode, as well as at increased load (when driving on the road, uphill, with a trailer, maximum load) and at high ambient temperatures:
- Due to its excellent washing-dispersing properties and the highest thermal-oxidative stability, it effectively fights against all types of deposits and keeps engine parts and turbochargers clean throughout the entire interval between replacements;
- Low viscosity bi-synthetic base (PAO + esters) and a highly effective additive package provide reliable cold start in the most severe conditions, which significantly reduces engine starting wear;
- Due to the exceptional strength of the oil film created by the ester components, it has excellent anti-seize, anti-wear and anti-friction properties, which allows to save fuel and, combined with excellent pumpability, significantly increase engine life even in "start-stop" driving modes;
- It is used in engines with extended oil change intervals (Long Life up to 30,000 km) and conventional;
- Due to the high thermo-oxidative stability, it effectively resists aging;
- Has increased resistance to fuel of variable quality and effectively resists liquefaction by fuel.
Designed for gasoline and diesel engines (with and without turbocharging) a wide fleet of cars (cars, light SUVs, minibuses and light trucks of European and other manufacturers), where the performance level of API SN / CH-4 and lower, as well as ACEA A3/B3/B4.
Recommended for use in engines of Daimler, BMW, VW cars, which impose additional requirements for engine oils (according to the above specifications).
The oil is not suitable for use in heavy trucks and similar vehicles!
VOLKSWAGEN 502 00
VOLKSWAGEN 505 00
Additional_Recommended_Applications for AMG