Premium PAO-based engine oil for modern diesel- and petrol-powered engines of vehicles produced by European manufacturers with and without a turbocharger.
- Exceptional fuel savings obtained due to the reduced HTHS viscosity and optimal antifriction properties;
- A low-viscosity bisynthetic base (PAO+esters) and a high-efficiency additive package ensure a steady cold start in the harshest conditions thus reducing the startup wear of the engine;
- Due to excellent cleaning-dispersing properties and the highest thermo-oxidising stability, it efficiently fights against all types of deposits and maintains engine and turbocompressor parts clean during the entire period between the replacements;
- Ester oil components ensure excellent antiwear properties due to the exceptional durability of the oil film, which, when combined with the excellent pumping quality, significantly extend the service life of the engine even in "Start-stop” driving modes;
- It is compatible with all neutralisation systems of waste gas, DPF, TWC, EGR and SCR due to the employment of the Mid SAPS technology;
- It is used in engines with an enhanced oil replacement age (Long Life up to 30,000 km) as well as in ordinary ones;
- The modern additive package combined with the bisynthetic base preserve power parameters of the engine throughout the entire time between the replacements.
It is designed for diesel- and petrol-powered engines of MERCRDES-BENZ, FORD, JAGUAR and LAND ROVER passenger cars, lightweight off-road vehicles and light trucks that impose additional requirements for engine oils in accordance with listed specifications and the preceding ones or where the API SN and ACEA C2/C3 grade operating properties of this viscosity class are required.
The oil is not suitable for use in heavy trucks and similar vehicles!
PSA B71 2290
PSA B71 2312