Innovative universal ester-containing motor oil on a hydrosynthetic basis for diesel engines, both new and "old" brands and with high mileage. Specially designed for turbocharged engines.
- Ester technology and a hydrosynthetic base with an extended range of viscous-temperature properties ensures effective engine operation in all operating modes: during cold start, in city mode, in highway mode, as well as under increased load (when driving on impassable roads, uphill, on the move with trailer, maximum load) and at high ambient temperatures:
- Great for active driving and does not lose its properties when using fuel of variable quality (with sulfur content up to 500 ppm) due to the large reserve of alkaline number (TBN);
- Hydrosynthetic ester-containing base combined with a modern additive package preserves engine power parameters throughout the entire interval between replacements;
- The ester oil components in combination with a unique modern additive package provide excellent anti-wear and anti-friction properties due to the exceptional strength of the oil film, which, combined with good pumpability, significantly increases the engine's service life even in “start-stop” driving modes and during cold start;
- Due to its excellent washing and dispersing properties and the highest thermal oxidative stability, it effectively fights against all types of deposits and keeps engine parts clean throughout the entire interval between replacements;
- It is possible to use in gasoline engines.
Designed for diesel engines in a wide fleet of cars (cars, light SUVs, vans and light trucks) of European and other manufacturers.
Recommended for use in engines of Daimler, VW vehicles with additional requirements for engine oils (according to the above specifications).
PSA B71 2294